Online Learning Circle is a leading provider of online educational courses.
Whether they are building their skills for work or pleasure, the Online Learning Circle is the destination for students who want to benefit from high-quality, affordable courses.
To better serve its global customer base, the Online Learning Circle decided that a new e-learning website offering distance learning courses was required.
The primary goals were to provide:
- A modern, professional web presence for the Online Learning Circle
- An easily managed system, which allows students to purchase courses, browse course materials and take exams online
- Advanced statistics on visitor and student activity to improve customer experience
Attercopia staff have worked with OLC’s parent company, The Writers Bureau, for over five years, and created four large scale e-learning websites, so were able to hit the ground running.
Given the multiple benchmarks for success, it was important that the delivery team consisted of expert web developers, SEO specialists and web designers. Working closely with OLC stakeholders, our team quickly established a plan to meet OLC’s customer-focused ambitions.
Rapid development meant the whole project went from conception to launch in just TWO MONTHS – a great result for OLC and its students.
Key website features include:
- All website content easily editable by website admins with appropriate permissions
- World class SEO features
- Responsive design, meaning the site looks and performs flawlessly on tablet and mobile devices
- Easy customisation features, giving each course its own identity, branding and colour scheme while still maintaining the OLC feel
- Functionality to allow exams to be taken online, with results automatically calculated
- Complete blog and social integration for joined-up customer engagement
- Multiple currencies and SagePay payment integration to make it easy for customers to do business with OLC