Graphic Design Vacancy
Are you an up and coming graphic designer craving exciting and challenging projects that will elevate your career?
If so, our graphic designer role could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Reporting to: Digital Project Manager
Location: St George’s Square, Huddersfield – across from the train station
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
About the role:
The role is based in our website development team, where you’ll be producing eye catching yet functional designs that will span across all mediums.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the design process from conception to completion
- Liaising with clients to gauge project requirements
- Creating top quality designs that meet client needs and expectations
- Communicating and collaborating with the rest of the development team and the marketing team
We’re looking for someone with a passion for web design, whose mind is overflowing with creative out-of-the-box ideas and who is capable of creating fabulously fresh website designs that will leave our clients awestruck.
Qualifications and experience:
- Technical or creative degree (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience of designing for a range of businesses across a number of mediums (portfolio required)
- One to two years of broad level experience in a digital design role or similar
- Understanding and experience of working on cross-organisational digital design projects and/or complex websites
- Practical understanding and experience of digital technologies, including HTML and CSS (not required but advantageous)
- In depth knowledge of Adobe CC suite
Skills and knowledge:
- Ability to design collateral from scratch
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- An eye for detail
- Proactive approach to work
- Experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Mailchimp (knowledge of)
- Working knowledge of the latest web technologies, UX
Who is Attercopia?
We’re a full service digital agency on a mission to be our clients’ most trusted advisor. Working for an agency is fast paced and challenging, but here at Attercopia we support our staff with fun team events and top-quality training to help you progress your career.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to fill this role and would like to join the Attercopia family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org