Attercopia is recruiting for a new Head of Search
Are you at the top of your game and ready to move onto your next challenge?
If so this could be the right time to move to us.
Reporting to the Managing Director
Competitive depending on experience
Huddersfield Based Office – On the doorstep of the train station with great transport links to Leeds and Manchester.
About the Role:
To head up our growing digital marketing team, key responsibilities include:
● Strategy, management and implementation of client focused digital marketing strategies
● Overseeing and managing the search team across SEO, PPC and other key Channels
● Monitoring and reporting on set KPIs both internally and to clients
● Driving improved results through the application of targeted and measurable digital strategies
● New Business Development/Proposal Writing
● Conducting website, content, UX, PPC, backlink audits and analysis
● Supporting the Account Management/Sales team in pitching and presenting new business proposals
● Setting workloads/deadlines/KPIs for the team
● Ensuring all client work is completed in the set timeframe to the exacting standards
This is an opportunity to progress with an ambitious company and to continually push knowledge boundaries, having one-eye on the industry news at all times ready to jump and adapt to the next challenge.
You will have the attributes of a good team leader and should have a thorough knowledge of:
● SEO (on & off-site, backlinks, site architecture)
● PPC – including Search, GDN, Google Shopping
● Google Analytics including the set-up, implementation, reading and analysis of the data and a key understanding of what that means in regard to the bigger picture
An up to date Google Adwords and Analytics qualification would be highly advantageous.
Desirable skills and knowledge may include:
● Experience in using/working with WordPress, Magento, Woocommerce, Shopify, Laravel (not all essential but highly beneficial)
● Facebook, social channels and Bing would be advantageous.
● Content and copywriting
● Understanding of HTML
● Data driven mindset
● Forward thinking
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Experience managing people
● Experience presenting to C-suite level clients and stakeholders
● Time and project management skills
● Highly organised
● Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
● Driven and self motivated
● Client Focused
● Ability to interpret and present data
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your current and target salary.
Who is Attercopia:
Our mission is to be our clients’ most trusted advisor. We create and deliver marketing campaigns for challenger and ambitious brands. Attercopia is a full service digital marketing agency, in-house web dev, design, PPC, SEO, content and outreach teams. Work across all business sectors varying in size, from startups and SMEs to multinationals.