Part Time Content Developer (copywriter) Vacancy
Hours: 80-120 a month
Salary: Competitive & dependent on experience and exact hours
Can you write copy that bursts off the page? Are your eyes eagle enough to spot a misplaced comma or a half-baked full stop?
Then you might be exactly who we are looking for.
We’re on the hunt for a Content Developer and you’ll need these qualities if you want to work with us:
- Refined editing skills
- A high quality of writing
- Time management
- Effective communication and experience in client management
- A creative streak that’s never short of new ideas
- Basic knowledge of SEO (this is desirable but not essential)
- An active interest in digital media, an ever-changing and fast-paced industry
No formal qualifications are necessary, although we expect two examples of writing alongside your CV. Ideally, these articles will showcase your flair for the written word and ability to vary in tone at the drop of a hat.
Training in digital media will be provided – all we ask is that your writing dances on the page like a Strictly semi-finalist.
Then contact Jonathon Symons and send us your CV, a covering letter and two examples of writing. We can’t wait to read your submissions.