Part Qualified (or by experience) Management Accountant
Management Accountant Required to join
the Management Team of a Growing Digital Marketing Agency
Title – Management Accountant
Reporting to – Managing Director
Purpose of Role:
The Management Accountant will aid managerial planning and commercial decision making by providing appropriate financial information.
Responsibilities include ensuring day to day financial operations of the organisation are met, producing monthly financial and management accounts and advising management about the financial implications of business decisions to aid growth and profit.
- Preparing, reviewing and analysing the Management Accounts including Profit & Loss, Balance sheet
- Assist in year-end process including audit and preparing statutory accounts
- Responsible for weekly/daily bank recs, invoice payments, expenses, petty cash and debt collection
- Reviewing of all payments
- Preparing and submitting of all HMRC returns
- Process payroll and company pension scheme
- Company Forecasting and preparation of Budgets
- Past experience with Xero software Preferable but not essential
- Part Qualified (ACCA or equivalent)
- Over 3 years of related experience
- Competence in all Microsoft Office systems
- Salary in line with Experience (likely £25k-£30k)
- Financial Help and Additional time off for Exams
Interested ? Want More Details?
Send your CV with covering email to Jake.Crosland@attercopia.co.uk.
** No Agencies Thank You **