Recruiting: Digital Project Manager
ATTERCOPIA IS LOOKING FOR A NEW DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER TO LEAD OUR TALENTED PRODUCTION TEAM.
Based literally a stone’s throw from Huddersfield train station and under 30 minutes from both Manchester and Leeds, Attercopia is a full service digital agency with a difference. Our clients range from some of the world’s biggest technology brands to cutting edge fashion outlets meaning you’ll always have something different to test your skill set.
We promise you a great environment to work in with flexible working hours, a passionate team and an exciting collection of projects.
All development and design team members
Competitive, based on experience
Scope of Role:
- Project managing development initiatives and assignments for our clients and internally for Attercopia Group. These will range from small support/update jobs through to larger scale developments
- Managing the day to day work of the development team, including delivery, quality assurance, allocated resources and assigned budgets
- Gather requirements for new features and digital projects for our clients, ensure they are properly scoped, costed and thought through
- Carry out acceptance testing on new features and requirements
- Work proactively with clients so they can better understand digital techniques and benefits as well as best practice methods; provide training where necessary
- Work proactively with the Managing Director to put into place Attercopia’s digital strategy
- Carry out other reasonable tasks that may be asked from the Managing Director and other members of the team
How to Apply
If you’re interested in the role and think you’ve got what it takes we’d love to hear from you. Contact Steve Harvey-Franklin using the link below.